FSBO Contract Support
Do you want more buyer calls and less realtor calls? We can help.
Do you want to reduce unqualified buyers and nosey neighbors wasting your time and coming to your home? We can help qualify buyers prior to your showing appointment nearly eliminating the lookers.
Want an experienced broker to help with pricing your home? Hint, if you are using the Zestimate you could be off by thousands.
Not sure which buyer is the best buyer in a multiple offer situation? I’ll give you a hint, cash is not always king.
In a sellers market is the AS-IS contract the best option? Not necessarily, the as-is contract gives much of the power to the buyer possibly costing you thousands or forcing you to put the house back on the market.
Want help completing the real estate contract, choosing the right addendum and disclosures? We have seen it all and can help you structure your deal in a manner that works for all parties using standardized forms from the Florida association of realtors and the Florida BAR association.
Do you have specific deadlines you need to hit, or special circumstances you need to accommodate? We are experts in structuring deals that are compliant with lender guidelines so your contract does not get kicked back.
Want help making sure the contract is moving forward and everyone is doing what they are supposed to? We also offer transaction management.
Don't want the property in the MLS but want help with everything else? Not a problem. You are under no obligation to list your property in the MLS, and we can still help you with everything else. Just choose which service you would like assistance with.
Flat fee MLS listing 2.5% total (we pay buyers agent 2% and keep .5% for our selves ($300,000 minimum)
- Unlike other brokerages we do not limit the number of photos you can submit
- minimum buyer agent fees do apply as low as 2.5% total
- Convenient online scheduling and blackout times for realtors confirmed via phone app
- All buyer leads sent to you.
FSBO Transaction Management $1000 (contract support included)
- We will write unlimited offers, addendum, and counter offers till you are closed.
- All contracts can be signed digitally from your phone or on your computer
- If the buyer is represented by an agent, you will want an agent or an attorney on your side
- We will liaison with lender and deliver executed documents
- We will open escrow
- We will request title
- We will provide due diligence periods to all involved parties
- We will follow up with all parties involved and report if anyone is in default of the contract including but not limited to inspection periods, loan commitment dates, 1st and second deposit dates.
- If anyone is in default we will offer advice of how to correct the default with the goal of keeping the contract together and moving towards closing.
- Lee B